We provide comprehensive primary care to patients of all ages. Common conditions we treat include hypertension, diabetes, emphysema, depression, and obesity. We also provide well woman care and comprehensive physicals. By limiting our practice size, we have time to individualize care for each patient. We are able to personally contact consultants and coordinate care in a way that minimizes duplication of tests and out-of-pocket expenses. This level of coordination also results in healthier and happier patients.
Types of services we provide include:
- Well-woman exams
- School and work physicals
- Vaccinations and travel medicine
- Acute primary care, such as sinus and bladder infections, sports injuries, etc.
- Chronic illness management, such as for diabetes, high blood pressure, emphysema, depression, and obesity
- Pre-operative consultations with EKG and lung function testing
- Joint injections
- Skin biopsies
- End of life care
At Vantage Physicians we believe that people with addictions deserve the same excellent care we give all our patients. In order to be eligible for our program patients must abide by the following conditions:
- Attend monthly counseling sessions (Opiate Dependence Counselors in Olympia)
- Regular attendance at NA/AA meetings as required by physician
- Submit to random urine testing and prescription counts (or monthly as required by insurance)
- All patients must have a credit card or bank account for recurring payments.
- Information for Family Members
- Keys to Successful Addiction Treatment
- Talking to Your Doctor
- Opiate Dependence Counselors in Olympia
- Pretreatment Screening
- Patient Treatment Contract
Firefighter health and wellness is a very important issue and Vantage Physicians has a long history of assisting fire departments with this concern. Our physicians are well versed in NFPA 1582 Section 6 guidelines and have been working with firefighters’ non-traditional schedules and professional concerns for over 10 years. Our firefighter physical includes: complete examination with written report, body fat analysis, grip strength testing, pulmonary function testing, EKG, risk assessment, hearing testing and vision screening. We offer competitive pricing, flexible scheduling and careful attention to issues of firefighter confidentiality and maintaining secure records. We have negotiated reduced prices with radiology for screening chest X-rays and the laboratory for comprehensive blood and lab testing. Contact Cindy to set up an appointment with Vantage staff to develop a comprehensive wellness approach for your firefighter.
Vantage Physicians also performs Fitness-for-Duty Examinations to determine the firefighter’s ability to perform their precise job functions or to Return to Work after an illness or injury (often resulting in a short-term or long-term disability leave). Many times a firefighter’s personal physician may release the patient back to work without understanding the full scope of their duties and the potential risk of injury. We evaluate a firefighter from an occupational perspective to determine if they are truly able to perform their pre-injury/illness duties, or if restrictions are in order to protect both the firefighter and their employer. We offer ongoing patient monitoring. Contact Cindy to discuss your specific needs.