We provide comprehensive primary care to patients of all ages. Common conditions we treat include hypertension, diabetes, emphysema, depression, and obesity. We also provide well woman care and comprehensive physicals. By limiting our practice size, we have time to individualize care for each patient. We are able to personally contact consultants and coordinate care in a way that minimizes duplication of tests and out-of-pocket expenses. This level of coordination also results in healthier and happier patients.
Types of services we provide include:
- Well-woman exams
- School and work physicals
- Vaccinations and travel medicine
- Acute primary care, such as sinus and bladder infections, sports injuries, etc.
- Chronic illness management, such as for diabetes, high blood pressure, emphysema, depression, and obesity
- Pre-operative consultations with EKG and lung function testing
- Joint injections
- Skin biopsies
- End of life care